Ceiling fans are the best equipments when you want to have fresh air circulation all through the year. There are a number of firms on the market, which offer these equipments to their customers. You can get them in numerous varieties, even those with lights in them and even the ones with fancy blades. The question is, what if you want to install ceiling fans on your own in your home? Let us go through some elementary steps to learn how to do the same:
- Thoroughly inspect the electrical outlets. If you think that anything is needed to be fixed by the electrician before you start installing the fans, then call them as soon as possible.
- Ask someone to assist you when you are installing the fan. Keep all the things that you will need nearby or ask the assistant to hand them to you one by one.
- Mount the junction box, the bracket by reading the instruction manual. After this, set the downrod.
- Move on to wire the ceiling fan as perfectly as is possible for you. Attach the blades, the lights and you are good to go.
- Test the fan when you are done.
Click here for main source.